Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm in London today and tomorrow

I'm going to the Recruiters Network event, organised by uk:recruiter, in London tonight. So I'm getting the train at 1pm and should be in London by half 3. Staying in a hotel near the venue of the networking for convenience (it's on City Road, nearest tube is Old Street). If anyone is about therefore and wants to meet up, either later this afternoon or tomorrow morning (maybe near Euston before I get my train back) then let me know. Best to call me rather than email. My mobile is 07732 083 548.

P.S. If anyone wants to go to the networking thing, I'm pretty sure there are still places available. You can register here, or I'm sure Louise wouldn't mind you dropping her an email for details (visit her site here for the email address).

No comments: