Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Still here

Despite the evidence to the contrary (my disappearance from twitter and this blog particularly) I am not dead.

No plan behind the sabbatical from all things social-networking related. I've been thinking hard about my business, blogging, the appetite in the UK for the brand of marketing that I espouse and many more things. All that thinking has led to more questions rather than more answers unfortunately. Such is life, as they say.

Going forward I'm going to try and get back into the swing of blogging regularly. I still believe that all this new social stuff is inherently good for people and good for business and am hoping that approaching it with renewed vigour will lead to my bank balance backing up that assertion at some point in the future. (The general costs associated with setting myself up to fly solo make a case to say that money is a very intangible thing, and easier to acquire when you're in possession of a rather large amount of it already...)

So I'm still here and will be for some time yet, all being well.

(Thanks as always if you're reading this y'all - the conversations rather seem to be the point, in and of themselves really, in my mind.)

No comments: