Monday, May 14, 2007

Management methods for success

First off apologies for the lack of updates from the HR Forum. 'Technical issues' are to blame initially, but I'll be trying to get some info on it up soon, as promised.

In the meantime, there is someone that I haven't linked to yet but really should have done as his blog is very good. Joel on Software is funny, entertaining, informative and very easy to read. It's a regular of mine and despite my lack of software knowledge I still feel that I get a lot from it. A good example is a series of posts from his archives on management styles. Joel is talking in the sense of how to manage a technical team but in reality it's good advice for any managers. Read all 3 and in order if you can. Highly recommended.

Joel on Command and Control Management
Joel on Econ 101 Management
Joel on Identity Management

No comments: