Thursday, December 13, 2007

About Omni (Squidoo)


I get quite a few people asking me to tell them more about Omni and what we do, particularly the Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) part, pretty regularly. Rather than bleat on about it repeatedly therefore, I decided it would be a good idea to have a place (other than the website) that I could direct people to. With that in mind I created a Squidoo Lens for Omni.

Squidoo is a great site set up by (amongst others) Seth Godin. It allows people to create a 'lens' (essentially a micro website) on any topic they fancy. There are lenses about pretty much everything, including (but definitely not limited to) art, religion, Humphrey Bogart and Manga.

Building a lens is easy (although creating the content is obviously as tough as creating content for anything is - for help with that see this lens). The 'technical' side of things takes less than half an hour though.

Here's the Omni lens. It answers as many questions as I could think of about Omni and hopefully should prove useful for people. If there's anything that you think should be in there but isn't, then just let me know!

No comments: