Friday, November 02, 2007

I'm off!

...but only for the next week, you'll be pleased/disappointed (delete as appropriate) to hear.

Sorry for the lack of posts the last few days too, it's been a busy old week as far as these things go. I'd meant to write a couple of posts today actually then my MD told me yesterday evening that he needed an application writing for an award we always enter. Before next Tuesday. And I'm off Monday/Tuesday.

So today was spent doing that. Never really any fun writing awards entries. It's pretty repetitive and making it sound like you're not a narcissistic ass is always difficult. It's done and submitted though, so fingers crossed. (If you're really bored it's the Recruiter Awards 2008; we've entered the Best Managed Service Provider category).

Anyway, I'll be back posting again from Monday 12th, so enjoy the peace and quiet in the meantime! Bye!

No comments: